Welcome to St Jude's
Verse of the Day
Regular activities during the week
- Mondays: Brownies 6:30pm
- Tuesdays: Toddlers 9:30-11am
- Wednesdays: Art Group 9:00am; My Time 9:15am; Boomerang! 3:15pm; Youth Club 6:00pm
- Thursdays: Toddlers 9:30am-11am, Witness 6:00pm; Immersed 7:45pm
- Home Groups meeting on various days in members’ homes
Regular groups for children during services
(term time only)
- Baby Crèche and GEARS (God’s Early Years). Ages 0- approx 4+: Small Hall. Contact: Jane Dexter / Pam Mahon
- COGs (children of God). 2 Groups for ages 4-10 yrs (Reception-Y5), Large Hall. Contact: Debbie Foreman
- Pathfinders. 2 groups for Y6-11 (Ages 10-16) in the Lounge. Contact: Joel Newall
9:15am – Holy Communion
11:00am – All Age
6:00pm – Prayer Meeting
9:15am – BCP Communion
11:00am – Morning Worship
9:15am – Morning Prayer
11:00am – Holy Communion
6:30pm – Contemporary Carols
10:30am – Christmas Communion
6:30pm – Traditional Carol Service
Receive our weekly emails
Each Monday morning, John (or Ant if John is away) sends out two weekly emails, one summarising the talk on the previous Sunday and the other reminding people of key events and activities in the coming week. Please complete the form if you would like to receive these emails each week.
When you submit your email address, we will send you an email asking you to confirm your subcription. Click on the “Yes, subscribe me to this list” link to confirm.
If you want to change how you receive these emails, then you can update your preferences or unsubscribe from the list by clicking on one of the links at the end of an email.
Find us on Facebook
Safeguarding is a priority at St. Jude’s.
Ensuring that children and young people as well as adults are kept safe whilst in our care is an integral part of our church life. If you have any concerns about safeguarding please contact:
- in the Parish: Debbie Foreman (contact via the church office), 0115 985 6131
- in the Diocese: Donna Bernard-Carlin, 01636 817200