Giving to St Jude's
As an independent charity, St Jude’s is mainly funded by giving from our congregation and it is this generosity that enables us to:
- pay bills, such as water, heat and lighting
- maintain the church building
- contribute to the cost of providing clergy
- put on activities, events and services
- manage our finances
- invest for the future
As with many churches, our finances have never been so tight and, with increasing costs, it is important that we work together and reduce expenditure wherever possible while supporting fundraising activities.
We regularly have a “Gift Day”, inviting our members to make a donation towards our general running costs and fabric.
How to make a donation:
- regular standing order by BACS into the church bank account (please contact the church office for details)
- one off BACS payment into the church bank account (please ask the church office for details)
- contactless payment using the kiosk at the back of the church
- cash or cheque (addressed to St Jude’s PCC) during a service, event or activity by handing it to the treasurer, a churchwarden or member of the clergy
- leaving a gift in your will, leaving a lasting legacy; Church of England guidance on leaving a lasting gift in your will can be found here.
If you’d prefer to make a single, one-off donation, please follow this link. The site will open in a new window or tab in your browser.