If you have any questions please contact Joel our Youth and Children’s Pastor or Paula, our Children and Families Outreach Worker. We have a full Child Safeguarding policy.
We have groups that run on Sunday’s as well as throughout the week as well as other events that happen at various points throughout the year. Sunday groups run during the 11am service at St. Jude’s Church. There is also a Younger Leadership College Group that meets Sunday afternoons.
There are lots of groups for children and young people midweek:
- My Time 9:30-11:30am on Wednesdays, is a time of adult chat, drinks and toys available for those with small children
- St Jude’s Toddler Group meets in the Small Hall every Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30 to 11:00 during term-time. There is a small charge.
- St Jude’s Brownies is for girls aged 7 to 10 and meets on Monday evenings during term time from 6:30 to 8pm in the small hall.
- Boomerang! is a club for children aged 7-11, which meets in the halls on Wednesdays from 3:30 to 5:30. We play games, make crafts and have lots of fun.
- Witness is a Christian group for 11-18 year olds in the halls 6.00pm-7.30pm every Thursday for fun and fellowship. Immersed then seeks to go deeper with God from 7:45pm to 9.15pm.
- Youth Club – Open to all aged 11-16. Wednesday 6pm-8pm in the Church halls. A chilled environment with games and snacks available – 50p entry